Questions To Ask Yourself to Discover Your Purpose
Some people are lucky enough to find their calling at a young age but for many, it is a process that can take months or years. You can have multiple purposes at the same time and your purpose can change throughout your life. Like many people, if you’re struggling to find your purpose, there are questions you can ask yourself to help you down your path of discovery.
Project Happiness Founder and CEO, Randy Taran, shares 5 questions you can ask yourself to tap into your Purpose and enliven your life.
- What is something you would most regret not accomplishing in your lifetime?
- What makes you feel alive? What makes hours feel like minutes?
- How can you use your suffering or the suffering you see around you to make a change?
- Are you a specialist of a renaissance person? You might have deep knowledge about a subject or have many ideas and skills that can lead to innovation. Either way, you have a lot to offer the world!
- What have you done that gave you a skill that can be used for a cause?
For more about discovering your Purpose from Project Happiness, view the full article and watch Randy Taran’s video here: 5 Ways To Find Your Purpose.